2021 FALL BALL SEASON
Come Join the SPMBA Fall Ball teams as they head into the Baseball Alberta Fall Leagues.
11U, 13U, 15U and 18U Sherwood Park Athletics Fall Ball
Registration link can be found at the bottom of this page (limited spots available).
The registration process will allow members to fully register and make payment on-line. There is also an option to register on-line and send Interac e-Transfer for payment. Please note that no credit card fees will be refunded as per the Refund Policy.
Registration Closes August 15th, 2021
Sherwood Park Athletics 11U, 13U, 15U and 18U Fall Ball
NOTE: Players can choose to remain with their current age group or move up to the next (SPMBA reserves the right to move players up and down based on where they fit skill and maturity wise).
- 11u Available to athletes born in 2010, 2011 or 2012
- 13u Available to athletes born in 2008, 2009 or 2010
- 15U Available to athletes born in 2006, 2007 or 2008
- 18U Available to athletes born in 2004, 2005 or 2006
What you get:
- Keeper Jersey T-shirt
- Assigned Ball Diamonds
- Team Equipment
- Games and practices are three to five nights per week.
- Non-Parent Head Coaches (Current Rep Coaches - as available)
- Participate in the Baseball Alberta Fall League
Required Safety Equipment:
All players must provide the following mandatory safety equipment available at Sin Bin Sports.
- CSA Approved (Matte Black or Green) Batting Helmet.
- CSA Approved Athletic Protection.
Other Required Equipment:
- Baseball Glove.
- White Baseball Pants
- Oakland Athletics yellow brim green A's hat.
- First week of September to First week of October.
- Practices will be week nights and games will be on Saturday's. Some travel may be required.
11U, 13U, 15U and 18U - $200
Pay Online with Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard or American Express - add 2.99% + $0.99)
Pay Offline - Interac e-Transfer – send full registration amount to email@example.com along with LAST NAME & REGISTRATION ID# in the memo of the e-transfer.
(pay by cheque or cash by making a special request to Josh Bishop firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated refund policy for 2021 CLICK HERE
PIPA: Sherwood Park Minor Baseball Association (SPMBA) does not sell, trade or otherwise share information we collect outside SPMBA however we use this information for the purpose of offering additional services related to the Association’s program. Images of your child may also be used on the SPMBA website and promotional materials. Should you choose NOT to allow this type of usage of personal information by SPMBA please select NO on the registration form.
Please note that Anyone may take photographs of players participating in a public event and is outside the control of SPMBA.